- No contract is made with the person requesting a reservation until Durley Grange Hotel (“The Hotel”) has confirmed in writing its acceptance of such reservation. Consequently rooms are only reserved from the time such contract is made.
- The Hotel regrets that the tariff/terms, as at present quoted, is/are subject to an increase, should this become necessary and be permissible under the Government’s current counter-inflation policy, to offset ant fiscal impositions or increased cost which the Hotel is called upon to meet and over which it has no control. The Hotel’s reservation of accommodation for you is expressly upon this understanding. Should any such increase in the Hotel’s present tariff/terms unfortunately becomes necessary the Hotel will at once advise you and would, naturally, only make an increase as a last resort, and would keep it to the lowest possible figure.
- These conditions together with the express terms of any contract made subject thereto shall comprise the entire agreement between the guest and the Hotel relating to supply of accommodation, and shall supersede all representations, statements and understandings made prior to the due date of such contract, whether oral or in writing and the guest agrees that no reliance is placed upon any such representation, statement or understanding.
- In the event of a guest cancelling accommodation any deposit paid shall be forfeited for any reason. If the cancellation is made less than 6 weeks before the commencement of a reservation, the Hotel reserves the right to levee a charge equal to two thirds of the price of such reservation. Cancellations of bookings less than 7 days prior to commencement will occur a charge equal to the total booking. The Hotel reserves the right to charge the tariff in full if a guest leaves before the end of their booking.
- Rooms are reserved from 2.30pm on the date of arrival until 10.00am on the date departure. Guests are welcome to use Hotel facilities throughout those days including prior to check-in and after check-out at the Hotel’s discretion. A late check-out facility is available – please check with Reception for more information.
- Parking Spaces cannot be reserved in advance at either of the Hotel’s two car parks. The Hotel reserves the right to charge a fee for parking spaces.
- The Hotel reserves the right for not including Saturdays, Bank Holidays or special events days in any advertising promotion.
- Special Dietary Requirements. Please inform the Hotel at the time of booking as the Hotel’s Head Chef and Team are happy to cater for any special dietary requirements.